In order to avoid defects like color flowers, color stains, color spots and other defects caused by improper operation and poor operation, the following items should be noted when dyeing with high-temperature and high-pressure dyeing machine:
1. When selecting dyes, try to choose the varieties with good dispersibility and levelness, and when matching colors, choose dyes with similar dyeing properties.
2. Reduction cleaning After reduction cleaning, the color becomes slightly pale. At the same time, the rubbing fastness and the sunlight fastness are improved.
3. Prevention of tar spots the so-called tar spots are the sticky substances formed in the dye solution, mainly in the composition of dye dispersant and polyester oligomer. Polyester oligomers are polyester polycondensation, at high temperature and long time in the dyeing process it will be from the fiber into the dye adhered to the surface of the fiber. Measures to prevent tar spots include:
(1) strengthen fabric pretreatment.
(2) increase dyeing bath ratio.
(3) high temperature and high pressure dispersant should be applied.
(4) high temperature drainage is adopted to avoid crystallization after dye cooling.
(5) shorten equipment cleaning cycle.
4, dyeing modulation modulation dyeing liquid, should use a small amount of cold water to dye into pulp, and then use room temperature water dilute, note that dilute water temperature not too high, higher than 60 degrees, disperse dyeing quilt, and condensation, dye except on modulation, also can use dusting method modulation, namely will dye under high speed stirring and slowly into the cold water, dye bath after preparation shoulds not be long. Mix slowly with a blender to prevent precipitation.