This high pressure jet dyeing machine can be applicable for dyeing of thick fabric and superfine which are sensitive to the fold. The system adopts frequency control to control the dyeing speed. low energy centrifugal circulating pumb and high efficiency heat exchanger ensure the dyeing with low time.
Main Technical Features
● Bath ratio: 1:4-8
● Machine can operate smoothly even when nozzle pressure is under 0.5~1kg/cm2.
● The machine is very suitable for spandex and low tension fabric's running requirement.
● Short machine body, suitable loading capacity, low bath ratio and easy operation.
● Maintain the advantages of downward running dyeing machine, incorporate advance design feature.(water saving, time saving and energy saving function) low operating cost.
● Fully automatic jet flow is suitable for : micro fiber, high twist, woven fabric, curly edge......etc.
● Tank body manufacturer by A-class, highly resistant to corrosion stainless steel (A240-316L/SUS316)
● According the highest industrial standard (ASME or JIS) to manufactured high strength and high resistant of machine tank and heat-exchanger.
● Machine body fully sand blasted.
Applicable Cloth Varieties
Jet water flow: it can generate high-pressure and high-velocity water flow, which can reach 3kg/cm² to the maximal level. lt is applicable for the cloth varieties which are not easy to be damaged or not easy for fuzziness, such as HIGH COUNT weaved by T1OO%, N1OO%, T/C, CVC, T/R, N/C, N/T, N/R, R/T, CD/T/R, N/TR; new synthetic fiber SATlN, TRICOT, suede fabric, TASLON, TACTEL, figured cloth, BENGLINE, rib cloth, double rib fabric, poplin, crepe cloth, CREPE, mesh cloth, oxford cloth, TAFFETA, damask, curled cloth and various chemical fibers or long woven, short woven, interwoven and blended fabrics. The jet can normally operate in the range of 0.5~1kg/cm²; hence, it is extremely suitable for the special operating requirements of elastic cloth and low-tension cloth.
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VA - 1
TH-VA - 2
TH-VA - 3