Type of Fabrics
Light to medium weight fabrics such as woven fabrics, taffeta, warp knitted fabrics, etc.
Depending on machine model,
For fabric weight < 120 g/m, capacity: 1800 – 12000m.
For fabric weight > 120 g/m, capacity: 200 – 1600 kg
For the dyeing of light to medium weight fabric in rope form, either tubular or open width.
Particularly suitable for fabric sensitive to temperature and formation of crease marks.
General Description and Main Features
* Two ropes of fabric can be processed in a single kier at the same time.
* Precise control of fabric movement at high speed, up to 600 m/min
* Large amount of circulating liquor to compliment high fabric speed
* Low lifting height to reduce fabric tension
* Long kier allows full relax of fabric
* LN nozzle promotes smooth circulation of fabric
* HydroSki supporting system allows steady and smooth circulation of fabric
* CU spraying system cleanses fabric surface and maintains even temperature distribution inside kier
* Increased capacity to process light weight fabric as two ropes of fabric can be processed in a single kier
* High fabric speed ensures even shades and prevents crease marks formation
* Minimum fabric tension, suitable for stress sensitive fabric
* Gentle and smooth flow of fabrics ensures good fabric finish and quality
* Constant cleansing of fabric surface makes fabric clean, even distribution of temperature reduces crease marks.
Specification of High Temperature High Speed Dyeing Machine
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VT - 1
TH-VT - 2
TH-VT - 4