The TH-VA series high temperature rapid dyeing machine is designed for high speed processing. Textile material sensitive to crease marks can be processed with an excellent result. The front end of the machine is at a slope higher then at the rear end, allowing textile material to move gently to the front. Reversing nozzles are moving the fabric backwards during entangling. The design of the forward nozzle is designed to prevent air pockets forming in the low permeable textile material ensuring a continuous smooth fabric circulation. The high fabric speed allows even shades and crease free appear on the fabric.
Type of Fabrics
Light weight fabrics such as wovens, warp knitted fabrics, taffeta, etc.
For the pre-treatment, dyeing and after-treatment of fabrics in rope form, either tubular or open width.
Main Technical Features
* Super high capacity:
1. Quick return of investment
2. Reducing the difference among cylinders on batches of dyeing
3. Improving production efficiency
* The water flow is gentle, which can reduce the surface shock on high-end fabrics to the minimal level, to guarantee that the fabrics are free from fuzziness and yarn count free from twisting.
* The unique elbow design can stretch to the dead angles, and make the tension minimal and bath ratio minimal.
* High fabric speed up to 600 m/min
* Fast bath turnover rate
* Long kier for smooth fabric movement
* Spacious storage chamber for open fabric spreading
* Sloped kier helps smooth fabric movement
* Upward sloped front kier supports take-up of fabric rope
Specification of High Temperature Rapid Dyeing Machine
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VA - 1
TH-VA - 2
TH-VA - 3