TH-LC series HTHP double liquid flow loose dyeing machine adopts a new spray system and a fabric lifting conveyor system, which greatly increases the loading speed of the fabric and reduces the bath ratio. In this way it is ensured that the fabric is uniformly dyed and has comfortable handling. This machine is undoubtedly widely used in cotton, cotton fiber, blended and artificial fabric dyeing equipment.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Max: working temperature:140℃
2. Max: working pressure: 0.38Mpa
3. Heating gradient: 25℃—100℃average5℃/min
4. 100℃—130℃ average2.5℃/min (at saturated steam pressure of 0.7Mpa)
5. Cooling gradient: 130℃—100℃ average3℃/min
6. 100℃—85℃average2℃/min (at water pressure of 0.3Mpa, at25℃)
Main Technical Features
* Low bath ratio 1: 5~6: the sewage discharge quantity is reduced, the circulating times of dyeing liquid is increased, and the dyeing color is more even. Besides, it can save the dye, auxiliaries, water, steam and electricity.
* Large loading capacity: the loading capacity per tube is 500kg or so.
* Good fabric diffusion effect: the fabrics are loose and without wrinkles. The fabrics handled by the machine can be finished products. The dyeing effect is great.
* More environmentally friendly: low water consumption, energy consumption, discharge and electricity consumption.
* It is available in 5 sizes namely 250kg, 500kg,1000kg, 1500kg and 2000kg.
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH- LC -1
TH- LC -2
TH- LC -3
TH- LC -4