New generation of TH-OQ series high temperature sample dyeing machine, the state-of-the-art design achieved the above aspects. It is suitable for different dyeing process with various types of natural, synthetic, blended fibers. Aiming to provide complete solutions: "Efficiency, Energy Saving, Environmental Friendly".
* Design Temperature: 140 ° C
* Design Pressure: 0.30Mpa
* Heating gradient:
25 ° C ~ 100 ° C approx. 5 ° C/min
100 ° C ~ 130 ° C approx. 2.5 ° C/min (dry saturated steam pressure at 7bar)
* Cooling gradient:
130 ° C - 100 ° C approx. 3 ° C/min
100 ° C ~ 80 ° C approx. 2 ° C/min (cooling water at 3bar, 25 ° C)
Main Technical Features
* Efficiency (Versatile Application): TH-OQ series is specially designed for fabric which is having tight and crease marks sensitive structure, such as 40S/2, 26S/1, 20S/1, tightly knitted fabric, and sensitive shade (E.g. Turquose)
* Energy Saving: With various new functions, cotton reactive dyeing process takes about approximately 248 minutes for light color
* Environmental Friendly: The water consumption for reactive dyeing cotton fabric is lowered to 27.5, 37.8 & 47.6 L/Kg for light, medium & dark shade respectively.
* Capacity: The new TH-OQ Series offers at loading capacity of 100KG.
* Color multi-function controller: By the Fuzzy Logic temperature control function, the dye liquid temperature deviation can be minimized at + / -0.3 ° C.