TH-OQ50 series low tension fabric sample dyeing machine suitable for cotton, cotton/man-made fiber blends, man-made fibers pre-treatment, dyeing and after-treatment of fabric in rope form, either tubular or open width, both in Atmospheric and High temperature according to process.
Main Technical Parameters and Features
* Type of fabrics: woven and knitted
* Capacity: 10kg to 100kg.
* Liquor ratio: 1:4-6
* Max. speed: 150M/Min
* Designed temp: 140℃
* Designed pressure: 3.5Mbar
* Heating rate: 25℃-98℃, average 5℃ / min
* Cooling rate: 130℃-85℃, average 2.5℃ / min
* Since low liquor ratio(below 1:4) bulk production becomes more and more popular in dyeing house, sample dyeing in the same Liquor ratio is necessary to obtain the accurate recipe, TH-OQ50 series has applied all advanced even-flow dyeing machine design to fulfill the Low liquor ratio (1:4) sampling requirement.