TH-OH series high temperature low tension evenflow dyeing machine is an innovative soft flow dyeing machine suitable for pre-treatment, dyeing, after treatment of fabric in rope form.
* Extra low liquor ratio, 1:4-6 for normal active dyeing, water consumption is Between 25-45L per kg fabric (from Light to Dark Color)
* Even-flow system makes the dyeing liquid circulating in horizontal manner during processing, which increased 300% circulation ratio.
* Even-flow dosing system to ensure consistence of dyeing liquor when contact fabric through the pressure modulation nozzle to avoid un-even dyeing.
* Minimized Lifting Height design ensures minimum fabric tension during processing. it is most important for the size stable of sensitive fabric like Lycra, Spandex, Viscose Modal after dyeing.
* Typical Processing time can be 4.5-5hours.
Because of Saving Compare With Conventional Dyeing Machine
* Chemicals Auxiliaries saving 40-50%;
* Dyes saving 5-10%;
* Sewage reducing 60%;
* Water, Steam saving 50%;
* Electricity Power saving 50%.
* Bath Ratio: wholly loaded 1:4~6
* Operating Velocity: 400 m/min
* Maximal Working Temperature: 140℃
* Maximal Working Pressure: 0.30Mpa.
* Rate of Temperature Rise: for 25℃~ 100℃, it is 5℃/minute on average; while for 100℃- 130℃, it is 2.5℃/minute on average (dry saturated vapor pressure is 0.7Mpa)
* Rate of Temperature Drop: for 130℃ - 100℃, it is 3℃/minute on average; while for 100℃ - 85℃. it is 2℃/minute on average. (The cooling water pressure is 0.3Mpa and the temperature is 25℃)
Installed Power (KW)
Operating Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)