TH-VA Type high temp flexible jet dyeing machine is down cloth type, dyeing polyester, is the ideal equipment of chemical fiber fabrics.
Main Technical Data
* The highest working temperature: 140 ℃
* The highest working pressure: 0.38 MPA
* Heating rate: 25℃~100℃, 5℃/min (on average)
100℃~130℃, 25℃ / min (on average)
(in the saturated vapor pressure of 0.7 MPA)
* Cooling rate: 130℃~100℃, 3℃/min (on average)
100℃~85℃, 2℃ / min (on average)
(in the cooling water pressure 0.3 MPA)
Main Technical Features
* Big volume, its advantage is: quick return of investment, reduce batch dyeing cylinder, improve production efficiency.
* The flexible flow, advanced by the minimum surface fabric to shocks, to ensure that no fluff, yarn count is not distorted.
* Unique Angle design, can achieve no dead Angle, minimum tension, bath than the smallest.
* The overflow of the design, injection nozzle: according to different cloth, simply replace the nozzle, can transform water into low pressure injection quantity is big, the flexible pure overflow water or high pressure high speed jet flow, the applicable scope is wide, for the most part can be used to weave and needle cloth (with the exception of double-sided cotton towel), dyeing quality, equipment investment one can obtain the best economic benefits.
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VA - 1
TH-VA - 2
TH-VA - 3