Under the influence of energy, environmental protection and processing costs, the printing and dyeing industry is facing unprecedented pressure and test. Responding to the growing demand for textiles by material civilization while reducing energy consumption and pollution is a top priority for sustainable development of printing and dyeing. To this end, printing and dyeing enterprises must take the road of technological development and progress, eliminate traditional backward production capacity and equipment, and adopt advanced technology equipment with high energy-saving characteristics.
The TH-VA-C series HTHP dual flow dyeing machine is a long-term research and demonstration by the company team. Based on TH-VA high pressure rapid jet dyeing machine, the company successfully designed and developed a slide-type storage structure, which greatly reduces the water consumption, greatly reduces the bath ratio, and makes the cloth not squeezed. The structure that produces the wrinkles is pressed; and the operation is convenient and reasonable, the design of the short flow, and the model of the lower walking fabric.
Main Technical Features
* Ultra-low bath ratio, bath ratio can be as low as 1:4 ~ 1:5.
* Large capacity, capacity can increase production by 50% on the basis of the original.
* It is easy to produce crease cloth types, which can be used less once and save costs.
* Low energy consumption per ton of cloth (saving 50% of water, electricity, steam and additives on the original basis).
* Flexible water flow, so that the high-grade fabric is subjected to the lowest surface impact to ensure no lint, and the yarn support is not twisted.
* Unique elbow design can achieve dead angle and minimum tension.
* Adaptable to a wide range of products, from general knit fabrics to the latest developments in elastic fabrics. It is very suitable for the special operation requirements of elastic cloth and low tension cloth.
* Easy to operate and maintain.
Main Technical Parameters
* Machine type: long cylinder
* Design pressure: 0.44Mpa
* Maximum working pressure: 0.4Mpa
* Design temperature: 140 ° C
* Maximum working temperature 135 °C
* Heating rate: 20 ° C ~ 130 ° C for about 35 minutes (saturated vapor pressure is 0.7Mpa)
* Cooling speed: 130 ° C ~ 80 ° C for about 25 minutes (cooling water pressure is 0.3Mpa) Cooling water temperature: 5 ° C ~ 10 ° C
* Bath ratio: as low as 1:4~5
Specification of HTHP Dual Flow Dyeing Machine
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)