TH-LA-B type HTHP dual flow fabric dyeing machine is a long-term research and demonstration by the company team. Based on TH-LA type HTHP dyeing machine, the slide-type storage structure was successfully designed and developed, so that the water consumption can be greatly reduced, the bath ratio can be greatly reduced, and the fabric can be not crushed and wrinkled; and the operation is convenient, reasonable and short. Process design, built-in cloth knitting cloth full-face model.
Main Technical Features
* Ultra-low bath ratio: 1:4 ~ 1:5.
* Large capacity
* It is easy to produce crease cloth types, save costs.
* Low energy consumption per ton of cloth (saving 50% of water, electricity, steam and additives on the original basis).
* Built-in composite variable diameter guide tube: minimizes tension and effectively removes the warp crease.
* Nozzles for overflow and jet flow are available: suitable for dyeing all kinds of high-grade fabrics with a weight of 50-600g/m2.
* The machine has low height, low tension, small shrinkage after dyeing, and the finished product weight is easy to achieve.
* Easy to operate and maintain.
Main Technical Parameters
* Dyeing Machine type: long cylinder
* Design pressure: 0.44Mpa
* Maximum working pressure: 0.4Mpa
* Design temperature: 140 ° C
* Maximum working temperature 135 °C
* Heating rate: 20 ° C ~ 130 ° C for about 35 minutes (saturated vapor pressure is 0.7Mpa)
* Cooling speed: 130 ° C ~ 80 ° C for about 25 minutes (cooling water pressure is 0.3Mpa) Cooling water temperature: 5 ° C ~ 10 ° C
* Bath ratio: as low as 1:4~5
Specification of HTHP Dual Flow Fabric Dyeing Machine
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)