● Bath ratio: 1:4-8
● Machine can operate smoothly even when nozzle pressure is under 0.5~1kg/cm2.
● The machine is very suitable for spandex and low tension fabric's running requirement.
● Short machine body, suitable loading capacity, low bath ratio and easy operation.
● Maintain the advantages of downward running dyeing machine, incorporate advance design feature. (water saving, time saving and energy saving function) low operating cost.
● Fully automatic jet flow is suitable for : micro fiber, high twist, woven fabric, curly edge...etc.
● Tank body manufacturer by A-class, highly resistant to corrosion stainless steel (A240-316L/SUS316)
● According the highest industrial standard (ASME or JIS) to manufactured high strength and high resistant of machine tank and heat-exchanger.
● Machine body fully sand blasted.
Large kier door, provide easy access for people to enter and exit
Fine casting full flow stainless ball valve to save the operation time.
Main body welding by automatic welding system, perfect quality and safety.
Magnetic water level control.
Magnetic water level indicator.
Solenoid valve from Europe, can be control auto or manual.
Lifting reel control by inverter.
Aluminium alloy cable box and copper duct.
Large memory microprocessor controller (customer can choose preferred brand). Fully automatic. All related action in dyeing process (e.g water inlet, start main pump, heating, temp maintain, cooling, rinsing, chemical tank feeding, mixing, dye liquor run back, wash tank, drain out, alarm, process finish) can be programmed and controlled.
The feeding system provides
1.Programmable auto feeding control system.
● Analog dosing automatic feeding system.
● Big & small valve for selection of fast & slow adding.
2. Water level auto detection and control device.
3. Powerful stir by circulation pump.
4. Automatic wash tank and related pipe.
Specification of Rapid Jet Dyeing Machine
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VA - 1
TH-VA - 2
TH-VA - 3