Main Technical Features
* Super high capacity:
1. Quick return of investment
2. Reducing the difference among cylinders on batches of dyeing
3. Improving production efficiency
* The water flow is gentle, which can reduce the surface shock on high-end fabrics to the minimal level, to guarantee that the fabrics are free from fuzziness and yarn count free from twisting.
* The unique elbow design can stretch to the dead angles, and make the tension minimal and bath ratio minimal.
Applicable Cloth Varieties
Jet water flow: it can generate high-pressure and high-velocity water flow, which can reach 3kg/cm² to the maximal level. lt is applicable for the cloth varieties which are not easy to be damaged or not easy for fuzziness, such as HIGH COUNT weaved by T1OO%, N1OO%, T/C, CVC, T/R, N/C, N/T, N/R, R/T, CD/T/R, N/TR; new synthetic fiber SATlN, TRICOT, suede fabric, TASLON, TACTEL, figured cloth, BENGLINE, rib cloth, double rib fabric, poplin, crepe cloth, CREPE, mesh cloth, oxford cloth, TAFFETA, damask, curled cloth and various chemical fibers or long woven, short woven, interwoven and blended fabrics. The jet can normally operate in the range of 0.5~1kg/cm²; hence, it is extremely suitable for the special operating requirements of elastic cloth and low-tension cloth.
Specification of HTHP Jet Dyeing Machine
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VA - 1
TH-VA - 2
TH-VA - 3