Main Technical Features
* The wide fabric dyeing processing application: the thin and thick fabrics can be operated smooth. The cloth velocity can be arbitrarily adjusted within the scope of 150-600m/min.
* Low bath ratio: the distinctive internal net design can reduce the bath ratio to 1:6-8.
* Super-low tension design: When the cloth runs to the front of the internal water separation device, it has already presented the low moisture state, which makes the cloth weight reduce largely, thus leading the cloth upward through dyeing slot in minimum distance, and then run through the nozzle system. This principle can make the cloth operate smoothly and synchronously at high speed in minimum tension.
* Superior dyeing quality and excellent dyeing processing style: because of the dyed fabric flow by means of jet dyeing liquor of main high-lift pump. The twisting device, rectifier and the tail secondary impact point play their roles, thus letting the loose and rubbed. The cloth guide box and the tail collision point are used, to make the cloth evenly and regularly arranged under high-speed operation and reduce problems or shutdown.
* Nozzle: it can adjust the nozzle diameter and space according to different fabrics and processes, so as to realize the optimal effects.
* Single cylinder operation: the dyeing cylinder with more than two bodies can close one body and use one body. so as to save steam and dye, thus reducing costs.
* United cylinder operation: two dyeing machines can be used jointly. It can dye one color at the same time or dye two different colors separately.
* Programmable automatic quantitative additive system
* Central monitoring system device
* Low bath ratio cylinder washing system
* Automatic flow control system
* Automatic cloth velocity adjustment system
* Automatic cloth head detection system
* Proportional heating device
* Secondary or tertiary water entry device
* Secondary or tertiary water discharge device
* Fabric swaying device
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH-VT - 1
TH-VT - 2
TH-VT - 4