* The TH-OH series high temperature high pressure soft flow dyeing machine is successor of the classic roto-stream, is suitable for dyeing both light and heavy woven and knit fabrics.
* Offering new advantages in processing technology, reduced cycle times, lower energy consumption and improved dyeing and after treatment processes.
* A characteristic of the TH-OH series soft flow dyeing machine is the inner rotating drum permitting the use of ultra low liquor ratios. Starting at approx. 1:3,6 for synthetics and 1:4,6 for cotton articles.
* Designed to meet individual requirements the machine is available in configurations of 1 to 8 chambers, with or without plaiter.
* A modern industrial PC is used to control and monitor the dyeing and finishing process. More detailed information on the TONGHUA range of control systems is available on request.
* Inner rotating fabric chamber ensures positive fabric transport and gentle treatment of the fabric
* Electro-pneumatic operated valves
* Adjustable winch drive combined with programmable nozzle pressure permits fabric speeds of 400 m/min
* Analog Dosing: Fully automated dosing of dyes and auxiliaries according to a programmed time and curve (also under high temperature conditions)
* Analog level - dyeing kier: Controls the liquor level in the machine usig an electrical transmitter
* Max. operating temperatures up to 140°C
* Maximal Working Pressure: 0.30Mpa
* Automatic control via industrial PC
Installed Power (KW)
Operating Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)