Dyeing machine is a kind of equipment which can adapt to a wide range of bleaching and dyeing. Defects such as color flowers, color stains, color spots and other defects are often caused by improper operation and poor operation in high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine. Therefore, the following items should be noted during dyeing:
1. Modulation of dye. Modulation dyeing liquid, should use a small amount of cold water to dye into pulp, and then use room temperature water dilute, note that dilute water temperature not too high, higher than 60 degrees, disperse dyeing quilt, and condensation, dye except on modulation, also can use dusting method modulation, namely will dye under high speed stirring and slowly into the cold water, dye bath after preparation shoulds not be long. Mix slowly with a blender to prevent precipitation.
2. When choosing dyes, try to choose the varieties with good dispersibility and levelness, and when matching colors, choose the dyes with similar dyeing performance.
3. Reduction cleaning. Reduction cleaning is an important part to remove floating color. After reduction cleaning, the color becomes slightly pale. At the same time, the rubbing fastness and the sunlight fastness are improved.
4. Tar spots are sticky substances formed in the dye solution, and the main components are dye dispersant and polyester oligomer. Polyester oligomers are polyester polycondensation, at high temperature and long time in the dyeing process it will be from the fiber into the dye adhered to the surface of the fiber. Measures to prevent tar spots include:
1. Strengthen fabric pretreatment.
2. Increase the dyeing bath ratio.
3. Apply high temperature and high pressure dispersant.
4. High temperature drainage is adopted to avoid crystallization after dye cooling.
5. Shorten equipment cleaning cycle.