In the process of using any mechanical equipment, frequent maintenance and maintenance are required. Therefore, lubricating oil plays a very important role in the maintenance of machinery. Printing and dyeing machinery is no exception.
1. The volume of printing and dyeing machinery and the volume of oil tank are both small, and the amount of lubricating oil installed is also small. The oil temperature is relatively high when working, which requires that the lubricating oil has better thermal stability and antioxidation.
2. Due to the harsh environment of the mine and the large amount of coal dust, rock dust and water, lubricating oil is inevitably polluted by these impurities. Therefore, it is required that the lubricating oil should have good anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-emulsification performance. It is required that when oil is contaminated, its performance will not change much, that is, it is less sensitive to pollution.
3. outdoor printing and dyeing machinery, summer and winter temperature change is very big, some places will increase the temperature difference between day and night, so the lubricating oil viscosity with temperature changes, both to avoid in high temperature, oil viscosity too low, so can't form the lubrication film, don't wake the lubrication effect, and to avoid the low temperature viscosity is too high, so that the starting, operating difficulties.
4. For some printing and dyeing machines, especially those used in mines prone to fire and explosion accidents, good anti-flammable lubricant (anti-flammable liquid) shall be used, and combustible mineral oil shall not be used.
5. Require the lubricant to be adaptable to the seal to avoid damage to the seal.
Next: No Information