The introduction of dyeing machine, should start from the basic aspect, because in this way can lay the foundation, can carry on the in-depth understanding and learning. Otherwise, if the foundation is not solid, it will affect the later study, and the mastery will not be firm and correct. The following content, we mainly explain its basic aspect, is also its introduction knowledge. Dyeing machine, it is a kind of bleaching equipment, mainly used for wool, acrylic and cotton sweater garment dyeing, bleaching, such as cooking and washing technology, can also be used for bleaching processing of products, so the mechanical equipment, scope of application is very extensive, its main characteristic is running stable and reliable, no noise, convenience and speed adjustment.
Dyeing process: if the solid and upper dyeing are not synchronized, they must be re-dyed, which will lead to uneven dyeing, and tea serving is more likely to happen if it is serious. Therefore, when we choose the dye, we should choose the better dye, which fundamentally results in the above phenomenon.
Secondly, the temperature of dyeing bath: when the temperature of dyeing bath is too high or too low, the final effect of dyeing will not be achieved, and the speed of heating should not be too fast, to avoid bad phenomena such as color flower.
The third is dye dissolution. When the dye is dissolved, it must be fully dissolved. Under the condition of permission, it is best to be stirred manually.
The fourth is dyeing friction, we can not avoid the appearance of friction when dyeing, so it is better to use appropriate lubricant, or when the fabric is running, make appropriate adjustment to the humidity, which can also avoid abrasion on the fabric.
The dyeing machine can be divided into two types, namely garment dyeing machine and high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine.
2. Precautions for use
(1) the amount of fabric should be moderate, not too much or too little, and too much can easily overload the machine and damage it.
(2) when the fabric is placed in the roller, it should be placed evenly so as to avoid the phenomenon such as excessive vibration due to uneven forces, which will affect the work efficiency.
(3) after the fabric is placed, lock the cylinder door to prevent the fabric from being thrown out of the cylinder.
(4) the water level shall not exceed the specified range when the water discharge valve is opened.
(5) the roller should be cleaned before use to avoid affecting the effect of use.