In order to avoid the color, color, stain, and other defects caused by improper operation of the process and poor operation, the high-temperature fast dyeing machine should pay attention to the following matters when dyeing at high temperature and rapid dyeing machine.
1. Selection of dyes for high-temperature fast dyeing machines When dyeing, try to use dyes with good diffusibility and leveling properties. When color matching, dyes with similar dyeing properties should be used.
2. High-temperature rapid dyeing machine reduction cleaning is an important part of removing floating color, and its color will become lighter after it is subjected to reduction and cleaning. At the same time, the rubbing fastness and the light fastness are improved.
3. Prevention of tar spots, the so-called tar spots are viscous substances formed in the dyeing liquid, and the main components are dye dispersants and polyester oligomers. Polyester oligomer is a polycondensation of polyester. It will ooze from the fiber into the dye solution and adhere to the surface of the fiber during the long-term dyeing process at high temperature.
Measures to prevent tar spots fromhigh temperature high speed dyeing machines are:
(1) Strengthen the fabric pretreatment.
(2) Improve the dye bath ratio.
(3) Application of high temperature and high pressure dispersant.
(4) Use high temperature drainage to prevent crystals from crystallization after cooling.
(5) Shorten the equipment cleaning cycle.