High-temperature fabric sample dyeing machine in order to achieve insulation in the process of operation, we can take different methods according to different requirements, there are three main, the following is simple to take a look at.
1. Using high-temperature fabric sample dyeing machine high-pressure airless spraying machine to spray thermal insulation coating on the surface of high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine, he will make the surface of high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine form dense thermal insulation coating with thickness of 1.5~5mm.
2. According to the first insulation method, we have the following specific steps.
(1) Remove various oil stains and protective compounds from the surface of the high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine.
(2) To turn on the stirring device at a temperature not lower than 21 °C, stir the heat-insulating paint in the paint bucket to a milky consistency.
(3) The previously stirred thermal insulation coating is sprayed in layers using a high pressure airless sprayer. To ensure that the thickness of each coating meets the requirements, wait until the previous coating is completely dry, and then spray the next coating.
(4) The vertical surface of all the above high temperature and high pressure dyeing machines, the thickness of each layer of thermal insulation coating is 0.23-0.25mm.
Of course, the traditional high temperature and high pressure dyeing machine insulation still has certain defects, so we need a new type of insulation method, we can improve in the working environment, energy saving effect and so on.